Please contact us for more information, questions or help:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline: (514) 398 - 4400 X 09670
This is a bilingual event with simultaneous translation (French/English).
The Au Contraire Community Cinema and Les Arts et la Ville will present our fifth screening, featuring one short movie:
- You Will Still Be Here Tomorrow, directed by Micheal Hanley
Following the screening Christian Sénéchal, Director of Les Arts et la Ville, will facilitate a panel discussion with the director of “You Will Still Be Here Tomorrow” and our distinguished panelists:
- Marie Christine Le Bourdais, Director of Programs & Services, Alzheimer Society of Montreal
- Marilyn Lajeunesse, Educational Program Officer, Sharing the Museum, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Michael Hanley, Director of ''You Will Still Be Here Tomorrow''
- Philip Silverberg, Founder of the Au Contraire Film Festival and Urban Pardes
- Other guests TBA
Keven Lee, Ph.D. candidate in Rehabilitation, will be presenting findings from his doctoral work. He will present on the concept of “letting” as a practice of care that emerged from his ethnography with carers and persons living with Alzheimer’s and related disorders. Keven will also lead a movement activity inspired by his Moving-with program.
* Note: Your participation in a brief survey following the event will help us track the screening’s reach and impact.