Thank you to everyone who attended our inaugural event, and our panellists!
For those who would like to request the film again related to Alzheimer's, please contact us.
Thank you for joining us for our second What connects us - Ce qui nous lie virtual screening, featuring:
- Jacob, directed by Daniel Nogueira and;
- Time Travel directed by Nadine Changfoot
Immediately following the screening Christian Sénéchal, founder of Les Arts et la Ville, facilitated a panel discussion, including the artist and director of Time Travel, Nadine Changfoot:
- Nadine Changfoot, Associate professor at Trent University, Producer and Director of Time Travel
- Marie Christine Le Bourdais, Director of Programs & Services, Alzheimer Society of Montreal
- Marilyn LaJeunesse, Educational Program Officer, Sharing the Museum, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Philip Silverberg, creator and founder of the Au Contraire Film Festival and Urban Pardes
A short film on the first 6 months of the What connects us~Ce qui nous lie initiatives in the context of Covid-19 by Jenna Welik and Andrés Solis completed the event.
We look forward to seeing you again virtually!