Memories, Fabula Rasa and Conversations about Neurodiversity
Please contact us for more information, questions or help:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline: (514) 398 - 4400 X 09670
This is a bilingual event with simultaneous translation (French/English).
The Au Contraire Community Cinema and Les Arts et la Ville presented our third screening, featuring two short movies:
- Fabula Rasa, directed by Clara Dubau and;
- Elise directed by Valentine Moser
Following the screening Christian Sénéchal, Director of Les Arts et la Ville, facilitated a panel discussion.
- Clara Dubau , Film maker of Fabula Rasa
- Marie Christine Le Bourdais, Director of Programs & Services, Alzheimer Society of Montreal
- Marilyn Lajeunesse, Educational Program Officer, Sharing the Museum, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Philip Silverberg, Founder of the Au Contraire Film Festival and Urban Pardes
* Note: Your participation in a brief survey following the event will help us track the screening’s reach and impact.