We will be hosting public events such as Community screenings of films mediated by Les Arts et la Ville and the Au Contraire Community Cinemas, Art links activities hosted by the Montreal Museum of Fine Art and the Alzheimer Society of Montreal as well as other various pilot workshops and activities hosted by our partners. More information below.
- Join us for this fun and unique in-person workshop to assemble music boxes facilitated by the Montreal chapter of Makers Making Change and the Alzheimer Society of Montreal (ASM).
- The community investment project What Connects Us and the National Centre for Dance Therapy are glad to invite the Montreal community to a free film screening of Dear Audrey. Directed and produced by Jeremiah Hayes, this film tells the story of Martin Duckworth and his wife Audrey Schirmer, who suffers from Alzheimer’s disease.Photo by Jeremiah Hayes
- Free passes available! In recognition of Mental Health Awareness Week, October 2-8, 2022, What Connects Us-Ce Qui Nous Lie is honoured to have been selected as a community partner by the Au Contraire Film Festival. The digital edition of the film festival will take place between October 2-15, 2022, to increase awareness, promote education and eliminate mental health-related stigma.
- A multisensory approach through sound, visuals and discussion! Join us for a day of discoveries and surprises in one of the most colourful and exciting cities of the province! Come with us for a tour celebrating all the beautiful and iconic places of Montreal!
Registration to be opened soon for the next workshop.Archives de la Ville de Montréal.
- The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MMFA) has been offering special activities to persons living with Alzheimer’s and related disorders and their carers since 2010 as part of the Sharing the Museum program. The ASM and the MBAM are excited to welcome you back at the museum for another series of sessions.
Register now for our next workshops!